The “Pinky” statue has a prominent location at the Club’s main entrance. Constructed in 1929, the statue is named after one of the most popular and capable caddies (nicknamed “Pinky” because of his ruddy complexion). Pinky evokes the spirit and history of the Club as well as the Club’s commitment to a thriving caddie program and walking golf.
In the early 1920’s, a Gun Club was organized and operated as a separate enterprise. Taken over by Glen Oak in February, 1929, the Gun Club would become one of the most modern Gun Club accommodations in the area.